Movies and Films Students:
I had to make a slight change in the evaluative criteria for the second presentation. Due to time constraints, this one will only be posted on your individual blogs on the same page you posted Presentation #1. It will include your review of the film towards the end of your slideshow.
Click here to see the criteria for this second presentation.
These will be the guide questions you may use for that review which will be written in paragraph form on the last slide. (DO NOT include the questions on the slide).
- Why did you select this film?
- What did you like best about it? What didn’t you like about it??
- Was the situation (or were the situations) presented real or fantasy?
- In your opinion, did the director do a good job? Was it convincing? Was it a film worth watching? Explain.
- Would you recommend this film? Who would be interested in watching it?
This presentation should be posted on or before October 14th (preferably before!).
Any concerns should be addressed as soon as possible. Please do not wait until the last minute if you have any questions!~~LMMolina