Movies and Films students:
Some of the trivia questions below will be on cards and distributed at the entrance to Café Beato along with your ticket. Those who answer the questions may enter in a drawing for a mini “party favor” package. If your science or math teacher wants to give you credit for answering the questions correctly take the card to him or her. Hope you enjoy the movie and have fun looking for the answers to the trivia questions! Besides the movie review you’re required to write, you’ll get extra credit for attending. Drop by the “photo booth” for some fun pictures with dinosaur props! See you there! ~~LMMolina
- What does the name ‘dinosaur’ mean?
- Were more dinosaurs plant-eaters or meat-eaters?
- How many teeth did the Tyrannosaurus Rex have?
- When did dinosaurs go extinct?
- Which were the biggest dinosaurs?
- Did birds evolve from dinosaurs?
- A person who studies dinosaurs is known as a _______________.
- The _________ Age is often referred to as the Age of the Dinosaurs.
- Did all dinosaurs lay eggs?
- Who came up with the word dinosaur?